1) The Proposed Tourism Rules will be notified very shortly & On-line booking will be started from 22 Aug 2016 at 11am through MP Online.
2) Now on wards, there will be SAME entrances cost for Indian & Foreign Tourists in all Parks of M.P.
3) The Park Entry Fees will be Rs. 1500/- Per Permit (the increase is approx 10%, as agreed earlier)
4) The Premium Zone Concept at Kanha and Bandhavgarh national parks will be abolished and there will be no more Premium Zones in Kanha & Bandhavgarh National Parks
5) Single Seat will be introduced with 10% Quota from On-line Tickets & in Current Bookings.
6) The Premium Ticket Concept is be closed.
7) The add-On Facility will be continued with following changes …
- In the Original Ticket, Minimum 2 tourist names are must with the photo ID number.
- Now, one has to pay only Rs. 1500/- as One time Charge for this Add-On facility (not per add-on of guest)
- One can add maximum 4 Guest through this add-on facility.
- However, only One Time Edit, will be possible.
8) Wait Listed Ticket Concept will be Introduced & Only 25% of the Day’s Ticket Quota, will be issued as Wait-Listed Tickets, if not confirmed before 6 days of date of travel such tickets will be automatically stands cancelled.
9) Any photo ID of the tourist will be acceptable at the gate for verification.
10) Guide Charges will be Rs. 360/- Per Round from the coming season
11) No entry fee for children up to 5 years of age, Half Entry Fee for Children between 5-12 yrs
12) In all tiger reserves of MP, the date of tiger census will be declared well in advance to avoid any inconvenience to the tourist.
All Parks of MP might be open for Tourists even on Wednesday afternoon from the coming season.